Auctions Every Friday
9:00AM – Misc, Tools, Collectibles every Friday
6:30PM – Home Furnishings every other Friday
- Merchandise Preview: Thursday & Friday
- All items sold to highest bidder – tie bids discretion of auctioneer
- No minimums or reserves
- All items sold “As Is” without guarantee unless specified
- $50.00 CASH refundable deposit required at registration for bidder’s paddle
- All items must be paid for in full at end of each auction regardless when it is picked up
- Open on Saturday from 8:00AM to 11:00AM for pickup
- CLOSED on Sunday and Monday
- Terms – Cash, Check with proper ID, Visa, Mastercard and Discover
- Sales Tax on all sales unless copies of Resale # on file in office. No exceptions.
- 10% BUYER’S FEE
- All sales final
- Auction House not responsible for accidents
- No children under the age of 12 allowed at the auction
- Any statement made at time of sale supersedes all previous statements
Everything is sold “AS IS, WHERE IS.” Buyers are responsible for their purchases when auctioneers says “SOLD”. The last bid at an auction is an oral contract and is legally binding. All sales are final. All purchases must be paid for today before buyer leaves the premises. Auctioneer is acting as agent only. The auctioneer’s decision is final. Announcements by auctioneer take precedence over printed matter.
3 end tables for one money at $50 ($50) is much different than 3 end tables at $50 times-the-money ($150). Please don’t hestitate to ask if you’re not sure at the time you bid on the items. It’s much easier to answer your questions before the final bid than argue with you after.
Please look items over before you buy them. Everything is sold as-is, where-is unless otherwise specifically guaranteed. With hundreds of items in our auction, no one can know where all the nicks and dents are. It’s up to you to locate the scratches and make sure you can live with them before you buy an item.