Our staff is here to help you and we encourage your questions. We want you to be as comfortable as we are with the procedures associated with buying at auction. To buy at the auction you must be registered at the office and have a bid number. Please show your bid number to the auctioneer after each purchase you make.
Auction Terms & Conditions
All items are sold AS IS, WHERE IS, therefore it is important to preview items before you bid and determine quality and condition so you will not be disappointed after buying.
- $50.00 Cash refundable deposit required at registration for bidder’s paddle
- All Items sold to Highest Bidder – tie bids discretion of auctioneer
- No Minimums or Reserves
- All purchases must be paid in full at end of each auction regardless when items are picked up
- All items must be picked up by 11:00AM Saturday
- Final Payment- Cash, Visa, Master Card & Discover
- Sales Tax on all sales unless copies of resale # on file in office prior to bidding
- Auction house not responsible for accidents
- No children under the age of 12 allowed on premises during auction
- Any statements made at time of sale supersedes all previous statements
If you are unable to attend our Home Furnishings Auction you may leave an Absentee Bid. This is a confidential, written maximum price for the lot or lots in which you are interested in. It is executed by the auctioneer, on your behalf, in competition with the Auction House audience. Whenever possible, the auctioneer will acquire the lot for less than your maximum bid.
You may submit absentee bids by coming in and completing an Absentee Bid Form.